The sales continue for drones and drone accessories for the 2019 Cyber Monday shopping event. Many of the best Black Friday 2019 drone deals are still live, as are a number of the drone accessory deals, but there are a few new sales that you might enjoy. You know how this all works, click a link below when you’re ready to purchase, we get a little commission and you get to help Drone Rush continue to grow. Thank you for your support!
Notice: We will update this post multiple times throughout Cyber Monday, December 2, 2019. Check back frequently for new drone deals!
[related_articles title=”Related Articles”][/related_articles]
Save $107 on Part 107 training
The folks over at Drone Pilot Ground School have a slick deal for you, save $107 off the price of their Part 107 certification prep course, that brings the class down to just $192. If you are looking to make money with your drone, it’s time to get your drone license! Deal ends December 5th.
Smartphones, headphones and other great tech
- We have a long list of great Cyber Monday deals for smartphones, wearables, TVs, and more over at our partner site Android Authority.
- Looking for new audio gear? Check out the Cyber Monday deals on headphones and speakers at our partner site SoundGuys.
Cyber Monday drone deals
Some highlights that are still live from Black Friday:
- The DJI Black Friday sale runs until December 4th.
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro for $1,374.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller and 64GB microSD card for $1,779.00
- Ryze Tello Boost Combo for $99.00
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Racing Edition DJI Goggles and microSD card for $1,775.99
- AEE Selfly mini drone for $89.00
- SwellPro Spry submersible drone for $899
Don’t forget to grab a few microSD cards for all your video, like the Samsung Evo series starting at just $5.49
New drone and drone accessory deals:
- Autel Robotics Evo with accessory bundle for $1,050.00
- Hubsan H501S Pro for $180.00
- Potensic D20 nano drone for $33.99
- Sandisk Endurance microSD cards from $8.99
- Syntus drone repair tool kit for $18.68
- Advanced GPS tracker with 4G LTE for $21.65 (data plan required)
- Potensic A20 mini drone for $18.99
- HobbyMate Lipo battery fireproof bag for $7.90
- DJI Inspire 2 premium combo for $6,388.20
- Hubsan H107P for $24.00
- Kolibri Hellfire for $59.98
- Hubsan H507A Star Pro for $119.99
- DJI Flame Wheel F450 build kit for $236.99
- Yuneec Mantis Q for $399.00
- Parrot Bebop Pro 3D modeling drone for $539.00
- Freefly Alto 8 Pro cinema drone for $17,495.00
- Lowepro DroneGuard BP 400 backpack for $34.99
- Lume Cube Strobe light for $37.49
- DJI FPV Air unit for $149.00
- DJI FPV Fly More combo for $799.00
- Autel Robotics Evo with Adorama bundle for $1,050.00
There are some solid Cyber Monday deals to be had, You’ll need to hurry for a few of them, but a few will continue for a while, check them out to be sure. We hope you find a deal on the drone you are looking for, and if that’s the DJI Mavic Mini, we’re hoping to see a few deals on that soon, maybe not until the new year though.
Happy shopping and happy flying.
Some other drone deals: